Some Verses on The Biblical Godhead. Not modalism, not Trinity.

People dont understand simply because they weren't taught truth or they do not have the Spirit of God in them:

1 Corinthians 2:14 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

One person made up of three parts: Body, Soul, Spirit, we are made in God's image. Jesus is the body containing The Father (the soul of the Godhead) and The Holy Ghost. This is not modalism or trinity. God has three parts (Father, Son/Word, Holy Spirit). There is separation in the Godhead also Jesus is God, this is how His Father can be in Heaven while Jesus is on Earth and The Spirit of God is descending like a dove.

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." KJV.

James 2:19 "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble." KJV.

Isaiah 43:10-13 Authorized (King James) Version "10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. 11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. 12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. 13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?"

Isaiah 42:8 Authorized (King James) Version "8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images."

Matthew 3:16-17 Authorized (King James) Version "16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 and lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

John 14:6-13
"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake. 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son." KJV.

1 John 5:7-8 Authorized (King James) Version "7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one." KJV
Notice the difference between are one and agree in one, and the term are one refers to one being not three beings.

Colossians 2:8-9 Authorized (King James) Version "8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily."

1 Timothy 3:16 Authorized (King James) Version "16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding The King James Bible: Whence, Thence, Wherefore, Therefore, Thy, Thine, Thou, Ye, etc,

The Correct Bible (KJV) vs the fake Bibles (NIV and NKJV).

For all Pentecostals/Methodists/Charismatics etc